понедельник, 14 ноября 2011 г.

My food memories



  There are four of us at home- my mother, my step-father, my little sister and me. My mum does most of the cooking, but we all help her (step-father goes to the super market, my sister and I wash the dishes). She is a great cook. As a family, we always used to try new things and experiment with food. I always love trying new food. Unfortunately, when I was about seven, the only thing I really dislike was seafood. I didn’t like it, and that made life difficult for my mother, because everyone else liked it. Well, now I can eat whatever I want.
Restaurants are always a real treat…We usually go there, when we have some special events. But certainly, we prefer eating at home. 
  I like cooking very much. Every weekend my mum and I cooked something and always tried to cook something new. I like Italian food: soups, spaghetti, pizza, ravioli and so so on. That’s why sometimes we cooked something Italian. On weekdays we don’t have much time to potter around the house. In the morning we go to work and classes, and come home very late. Because of this, the weekend’s dinner is always really important in my family.  

  My favorite foods were fried chicken, fried potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy….And of cause desert! Pies, pancakes, ice-cream, cakes…we cooked it all at weekends. I think a happy childhood gives you a balanced view of food and yourself. I eat what I fancy and I feel good about it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий