суббота, 14 апреля 2012 г.

Family


I grew up in a big, extended family and it was really good: my grandparents, uncles, sisters, brothers and my mother. Unfortunately, my parents divorced when I was a child, but now my parents have friendly relationship. So most of the time, my grandmother brought me up, ‘cause my mum was busy at work.
   I think a big family is good. You're never lonely and there's always someone to hang around with or do stuff with and lots of things to share and you can learn some good values about sharing and being patient. On the other hand, its rather noisy, because you are surrounded by a lot of people and they always, can argue with each other. Also, if you are the youngest in the family like me, your relatives always make you do the washing up after dinner and keep your room tidy. And your uncles never let you borrow their private things. 
    


Nevertheless, in a big family, you always have company. You have a wide variety of people to spend time with, and it’s very important for me.

4 комментария:

  1. Liza, thank you for the very interesting blog about your family! And so beautiful and amazing main page! It's easy to read, and besides this it let you read with great pleasure!!!
    And do you mind if I ask you a question?
    How many children do you want in your future family?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh, Liza how exciting your story is!
    And so many photos of your relatives) It's so great that you know story of your family!
    And I want to ask you a question,
    How many brothers and sisters do you have?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oh,thank you very much for your comments! I am very pleased))
    Maria,to be honest,I don't think about it..But maybe one,it will be enough for me)who knows!?)
    Dima,well..it's rather complicated)I have one sibling sister. Two once removed brothers and three once removed sisters( in english it means cousin,my uncle's and aunt's children)And soon, my father will have one more baby. Veeeery big family)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Photos of your family are very joyful. I think that big family is always a good support despite all argues or quarrels between relatives. As I far as I see you take after your mother. She's very beautiful )) What's more, were you named after anyone?

    ОтветитьУдалить